Monday, February 2, 2009

Was there really any question?


So when it came to the question of what I would heart first, I thought of all the amazingly cool stuff I’ve found online in the last few weeks….but then it occurred to me. What do I really heart most? What gives me courage and love and joy and strength in the toughest of times? Yep, my family. They are what I truly heart most. They have seen me through some tough stuff in the last year.

And because of them…but most especially my husband…I can do this.


As I was falling asleep last night, I really did think about some fun stuff I’ve found recently and I can’t wait to share them all with you. NOW it will be tough to choose which thing to heart first, but I am pretty sure what will come next…. if only I could be that sure about life in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment