Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More hearting than I thought possible

I clearly remember the days of sitting at my computer and reading a magazine while waiting for a page to open on my internet server. I really am not making that up….or exaggerating. It simply took forever to load a page and find what I was looking for. Probably really dated myself with that little tidbit of information. Many of you likely don't even know what "dial-up" means. Oiy.


What does that have to do with what I heart today? Instant gratification….no lines, no waiting. Just quick, easy hearting with a few clicks of your mouse.


Etsy.com is probably my most favorite site ever…ever…ever…ever. And I’m likely forgetting some “ever’s”. Seriously, I can’t even get on that site without buying something because “it’s too cheap not to buy” “Honey, look at all the money I saved you!”



www.etsy.com is “Your place to buy and sell all things handmade” Seriously, if they don’t have it…you don’t want it.


I can guarantee you that in the future, I’ll be posting about more shops on Etsy that I heart…..and I am not making that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment