Sunday, February 1, 2009

A little introduction

This being my first post and all, I thought I should probably say something significant about why I am here and blogging and all that, but it’s actually pretty simple.


2008 wasn’t such a hot year for me. I had a business that didn’t work out and I was pretty sad about it. I wasn’t feeling very grateful for much. Add that to my husbands business not doing too well and, well….I wasn’t doing so well….see where I’m going with this?


Today I was making some cookies (and trying not to eat ALL the dough) and I boy do I enjoy making cookies…I mean I really love it and all of a sudden, bam, this thought hit me. “I have been spending so much time on the computer reading other people’s blogs (such great stuff!) maybe if I blogged, I’d feel better about things. If I take the time to actually write down the stuff I love or am grateful for, I could start to heal.” Then a name occurred to me. “This is too easy” I thought. “Could it really be this easy?”


Let me just say that if you want to blog, all it takes is about 15 seconds and you'll be writing away!


So what’s next? I want to find some of that “make your blog look cute” stuff and start telling you about stuff I heart….cause I found lots of it lately and I need a daily dose to remind me that there is MUCH good in my life. Hope you’ll stop by occasionally to see what I heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment