Thursday, February 26, 2009

Got Rhinovirus?

Rhinovirus? Really, who decided on that name? I will admit, though, when you aren't feeling well, it sounds much better to say you have the "Rhinovirus" rather than just a plain ole' cold. Get's you a bit more sympathy from the fam....okay, well, maybe it just means that they'll order pizza instead of waiting for you to tell them what's for dinner.

When the Rhino comes knocking, I pull out this stuff



Seriously, I heart this stuff. It really does make my cold shorter. Don't know what's really in it, don't care.

For those of you who are really into the Rhinovirus, Zicam even has a widget you can download and get daily updates on cold and flu activity in your area. Who knew?

1 comment:

  1. I ♥ Zicam! And it really does work, I use it when my symptoms start and I never really get sick. I love modern medicine.

    :)R.

    ReplyDelete