Friday, February 6, 2009

Hearting by the dozen

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a bit of an addiction to magazines. Okay, maybe it's a sickness.

I heart magazines. I mean, I really heart them. There have been times when I have had more than a dozen subscriptions at a time. Lately, in this yucky economy, many of them are closing up shop. It's painful. It hurts my heart(ing) every time I hear of another one.....especially when I have a subscription. And I very likely do.

One of my favorites, Hallmark Magazine, is still here and I truly hope it doesn't go anywhere. There is nothing about this magazine I don't heart......well, except that it is only bi-monthly.



The layout, the design, the articles, the everything else. It really is eye candy, but in an extraordinarily useful way. You know how you feel when you find just the right card and it says just the right thing and you feel all yummy inside? Well, that's this entire magazine! Funny, I don't even mind that they have recipes....you know, for cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment