Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Heart mail

Why, you say? Mail can be downright depressing. Junk, bills, overdue notices, catalogs you can't afford to buy anything from....

The thing is that because of my mild (cough, cough) magazine addiction (see yesterday's post) I very often have a magazine in the mailbox. When I say often, I mean about 18 out of 30ish days. If I could, I'd arrange it so I could get one everyday....hmmmm.

Today was one of those days! I can hardly wait to get through this post, grab the chocolate, settle into my favorite chair and get lost for an hour. The magazine du'jour?



And since my other favorites, Country Home and Cottage Living are no longer around, this is especially exciting. Now to decide which chocolate goes best with Country Living....

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog on screamingmeme, I am also a magazine junkie. I love to read and am a not able to read novels (not enough time)so I get my fill with magazines.

    ReplyDelete